Good news for nurses looking for a job abroad!
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced that Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia is in need of 1,000 Filipino nurses. A basic salary of SAR4,110 or Php58,000 awaits successful applicants.
Aside from the basic monthly salary, those hired for the job also get the following benefits:
- Free food
- Annual vacation
- Free round-trip economy tickets
- Transportation allowance
- Accommodation allowance
Because this job offer is a government-to-government transaction, there will be no placement fees collected from the interested applicants.
POEA administrator Jocelyn Sanchez said that the successful applicants will be assigned at different hospitals across Saudi Arabia.
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Not more than 45 years old
- Holds a valid board/Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) license
- Passed the Saudi Council Certificate/Prometric
- Has a minimum of 2 years work experience in the nursing field
Interested applicants should prepare the following requirements:
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Detailed résumé with job description
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Valid Passport
All documents must be personally submitted to the POEA Office nearest you on or before November 9, 2018.
Take note, however, that online registration is also required; visit the POEA website(http://www.poea.gov.ph). Click the ‘Online Services’ button and go to the ‘Manpower Registry (e-Registration)’ section. Just sign up if you don’t have an account yet.
Applicants who passed the initial screening process will be invited to a job interview with some officials from the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia at the Saudi Recruitment Office in Makati from November 12 to 16, 2018.