Are you a nurse looking for a job? Here’s good news! Germany is once again in need of 550 nurses for its Germany’s Triple Win Project. Those who will be hired will receive a basic salary of 2,400 Euros (Php135,000) plus over benefits.
The job opening was announced by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). Germany’s Triple Win Project is a bilateral agreement between the Philippines through the POEA and Germany through the German Federal Employment Agency (BA). This agreement aims to help Filipino nursing professionals find jobs to fill in vacancies in German health care facilities.
Qualified nurses are needed for various positions, announced the International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA). Filipino nurses are needed for the following:
- General Ward
- Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care*
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical and Surgery Ward
- Neurology, Orthopedics and related fields
- Operating Room
Benefits for Nurses
While the starting salary for successful applicants is set at 2,000 Euros (Php112,000), this will increase to 2,400 Euros (Php135,000) once recognized as qualified nurse. The employer will also shoulder the visa and airfare of the hired applicants. The nurses will shoulder their expenses for board and lodging, but the employer will provide assistance in finding a suitable accommodation.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants for the position have to meet the following qualifications:
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two (2) years related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer)
- MUST be able to attend the language class at the end of April and in May 2020; or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with Common European Framework of Reference for Language
Interested applicants should pass the following requirements to register:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application)
Take note that applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before the résumé is forwarded to the employer.
Also take note of the following deadlines:
- Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: February 26, 2020
- Applicants from the Central Office (POEA – Ortigas): March 2, 2020